We are seeking an experienced Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen Team at Lythe Hill
In return, we offer our Chefs a competitive salary depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
Working at our prestigious and exclusive Country House Hotel, we need an exceptional person to join our kitchen team.
The ideal CDP will have the following skills and experience:
- High standards of food preparation and presentation
- Ensuring that all food stuffs are stored correctly and stocks are rotated in line with the food hygiene regulations
- Ensuring food wastage is kept to a minimum
- Ensuring temperature and delivery checks are carried out and recorded
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health & safety, hygiene and food safety
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Be passionate about delivering quality food and excellent customer service
- Be efficient, organised and work well within a team
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation and Food Safety in Catering Certification
Lythe Hill is an historic Country House Hotel, set in 20 acres of woodland on the slopes of the Surrey/Sussex Hills and is located on the outskirts of the market town of Haslemere. Lythe Hill offers luxury accommodation, Spa, Gym, Restaurant and private dining rooms and is a popular venue for weddings and events.
- Discounted Leisure Club Membership
- A Competitive Salary
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Uniform
- Free on-site parking
Live in accommodation may be available.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.