Housekeeper / IMMEDIATE START / Full OR Part Time/ Hotel Discounts / In-house Training
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated housekeeper on a casual basis to join our vibrant, successful Housekeeping team.
Lythe Hill is an historic Country House Hotel, set in 20 acres of woodland on the slopes of the Surrey/Sussex Hills and is located on the outskirts of the market town of Haslemere. Lythe Hill offers luxury accommodation, Spa, Gym, Restaurant and private dining rooms and is a popular venue for weddings and events.
- For this position, you will need to have an eye for detail and be able to prioritise effectively as well as work under pressure.
- You will need to demonstrate good communication and customer services skills and provide a warm and friendly service to our guests.
- Great location
- Training and development opportunities
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Paid overtime
- Free car park
- As well as a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership
Normal hours of work are:
9:30am – 6:00pm Monday to Saturday
10:00am – 6:30pm Sunday
We will also consider applications from those seeking weekend only roles. Just let us know what your availability is upon application.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.