Lythe Hill is an historic Country House Hotel, set in 20 acres of woodland on the slopes of the Surrey/Sussex Hills and is located on the outskirts of the market town of Haslemere. Lythe Hill offers luxury accommodation, Spa, Gym, Restaurant and private dining rooms and is a popular venue for weddings and events.
We are currently recruiting for a Spa & Health Club Receptionist to join our Spa/Health Club team.
- You will be responsible for welcoming our spa and health club guests and members
- Deal with enquiries and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction
- You will ensure all telephone calls are dealt with in a friendly, efficient and professional manner and take bookings and reservations
- You will assist with ad hoc tasks to ensure that the all areas within the club/spa are keep clean, tidy and well presented at all times
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Possess good communication skills and have a friendly and professional manner
- Be able to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Be able to work early and late shifts and weekends
- Be numerate and IT literate
- Be able to work under pressure
You must be able to work any 5 days between Monday and Sunday and shifts between the hours of 7:00am and 10:00pm.
We offer a competitive salary, training and development, contributory company pension scheme, free onsite parking and company uniform.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.